N
Posted By
nicolew
Oct 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to add the same caption to a batch of images. I am using CS, is there a way for me to copy the info into a batch of images instead of opening up every file and importing the caption?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

KS
Kristen_Sams
Oct 16, 2006
Easiest way is to use Bridge w/ Photoshop creating a template. Open one image in photoshop, enter all the metadata you want, then press the button top right (the one that looks like a circle with a "play" icon inside) click "Save metadata template" name and hit save. Your template with all that info is now saved. You can either load the template into each image when open in photoshop. Or…to batch them all. Open Bridge. Select all applicable images, hit that play button at the top of your metadata view and click "append metadata" click your presaved template, and away you go. All metadata will be added.
Hope that helps.
-Kristen
N
nicolew
Oct 16, 2006
More than helps, it saved me hours of searching over and over on the internet. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Worked perfect.

Most appreciative,
nicole
KS
Kristen_Sams
Oct 20, 2006
No prob. =)

-kristen

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections