BS
Posted By
Brad Shaw
Aug 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This has been happening to me over and over. I set some text, lets say in this case Bethold City, Medium, no faux anything, crisp or sharp anti aliasing, and save the document. The next day I open it, it looks good, but as soon as I take the text tool and select the text it gets fatter and less sharp. I can undo the selection and it returns to it’s previous state. However if I leave it and save the document, the fat text saves that way, sometimes. Nothing about the settings in the text dialogue has changed.

This is very frustrating and I can’t figure out why this keeps happening, at work and at home.

Any help would be much appreciated!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BS
Brad Shaw
Aug 7, 2003
I guess I should have specified this stuff is for the web, all 72 dpi ad banners and whatnot. I would have thought if this was a video card issue that it would go away if I restarted my machine but the images that are saved after getting fat do remain fat.

Here’s an example of what I mean. I open the file and simply take the text tool and select it, it grows fatter, yet nothing changes in the Character dialogue.

<http://www.betgamblewager.com/before_after.gif>
J
JohnSWhite
Aug 8, 2003
Please check link Brad.
John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections