Posted By
Justine_Guzinski
Feb 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 21, 2004
I assume you’re having trouble getting Elements to accept the serial number? Keep trying; someone else posted with this problem a week or so ago. I’ve had it happen, too, and I just kept plugging in the same numbers, and they eventually "stuck." I suggested this to the other person, and he reported that it was finally accepted on the third try. Just make sure you’re not confusing zeroes with ohs and vice versa.
JG
Justine_Guzinski
Feb 21, 2004
Had Elements and Album installed on my old computer…bought them at Sam’s club so they are real programs..anyway, computer died, bought a new one…trying to install and need serial numbers that I no longer have as they were on the registration card…forgot to write them down in the books..which I do for everything….how can I "find" or get them so I can reload my software? email me at thanks.
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 21, 2004
Ah, in that case let’s hope you registered them, because then Adobe Customer Support should be able to help you out. If you didn’t register… However, the serial numbers should also appear on the sleeve for the CDs. I think mine came with two or three little strips stuck to the back of the case.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections