IK
Posted By
Iain_King
Feb 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PSE won’t accept a paper size larger than 55" when I try setting it to 75" using an Epson FX 1050 dot matrix. I can set this paper size when using my Acorn Archimedes A3000 computer, so it’s not the printer. I am using a Fujitsu-Siemens laptop with XP and 256Mb RAM, but it worked on the A3000 with 8Mb RAM. Any ideas?

Iain

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
Feb 21, 2004
I don’t think the problem is with PSE, but with the printer driver for your OS. If you are using the built in ( integrated ) XP driver for the 1050, you might try downloading the full driver from Epson . PSE itself doesn’t deal with the system printers, except through the device drivers.

🙁

Brent
IK
Iain_King
Mar 2, 2004
Thanks, Brent, but the Epson site doesn’t have the FX1050 driver listed and I’m still waiting for a reply to my e-mail request to them.
IAIN

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections