SH
Posted By
Scott_Hein
Oct 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks for the suggestion. I deleted the ShellIconCache file and rebooted, and the problem remains. My guess is that there is some sort of DLL conflict. I guess I will just have to live with it – fortunately it isn’t a show-stopper. I still find it odd that the problem does not occur with InDesign and Illustrator since the dialogs appear to be the same…

-Scott

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RD
RONALD_dougall
Nov 11, 2006
HI i have just downloaded over 250 digital photos from my computor onto a cd or dvd disc which I want to use on my dvd recorder/player, but my problem is I want a music sound track added to my photos, I am told there iare many ways to do this, but so far I have not been successful can anybody help me,
I have adobe, also PICASSA 2 and power point on my p.c I have been able through picassa 2 to turn the photos into a film strip,but cannot get any sound onto it,
please help thank you.

R.W.D
C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 11, 2006
Ronald.

Might be worth starting your own thread on this. By hi-jacking an existing one the Thread title bears no relevence to your particular issue.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections