Z
Posted By
Zuel
Oct 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Everything has been working fine for months. Now when I try to run CS2 I get an error "Scratch disks full" and cannot run CS2. I’ve done everything including removing and re-installing the program but I get the same error. I have 282G’s hard drive space and have defrag the drive. I have 1 Gb matched ram. I’ve checked for temp files but there are none. I don’t know where to go from here.

HELP!

Thanks,

Tom Edwards
email:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 9, 2006
I get an error "Scratch disks full" and cannot run CS2.

I don’t know for sure that full scratch disk(s) would prevent CS2 from running. You might try resetting your preferences per the procedure in the faq. That would straighten out any wierdness that would be preventing CS2 from loading.

Once loaded, do you have more than one drive? What drive is PS Prererences pointing to?
L
LenHewitt
Oct 9, 2006
Tom,

How many drives do you have? If more than one, how much free space on the C:\ drive?
W
Wayne
Oct 14, 2006
That happened to me just last night. In my case I had just tried to change the image size of a frame; simultaneously I had too many frames open at one time. I closed one and, whoosh, the msg went away.
Wayne

wrote in message
Everything has been working fine for months. Now when I try to run CS2 I get an error "Scratch disks full" and cannot run CS2. I’ve done everything including removing and re-installing the program but I get the same error. I have 282G’s hard drive space and have defrag the drive. I have 1 Gb matched ram. I’ve checked for temp files but there are none. I don’t know where to go from here.

HELP!

Thanks,

Tom Edwards
email:

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections