CH
Posted By
Crystal_Hoyle
Feb 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, everyone! I’m new here and need a little help! I have Photoshop elements and was wondering if there is any frames, backgrounds, images and any other stuff that I may have forgotten to mention, that I can get for my photoshop? I am still learning how to use it. I have noticed that I don’t have any good backgrounds or frames or anything unless I make them myself and like I said I am new at it so I really don’t do well on making anything. So could some one help? Oh yea I tried one time to go on-line and find some stuff to down load for it and I found some stuff like backgrounds and images but when I opened the background file it didn’t open up like a background it was really little…lol I am using Windows XP if that helps any ways if anyone can help let me now:)

Thanks
Crystal

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NS
Nancy_S
Feb 18, 2004
SK
Shan_Ko
Feb 19, 2004
Nancy,

Thank you for posting the URL’s to free photo download sites. Many a time in prepping for Challenges when the inkling of an idea cropped up and then abandaned for the lack of a suitable and readily available image as one of the elements (Puns intended :)) in the composition. Really appreciative of your generous spirit in sharing.

Shan
LG
Lorace_Graham
Feb 19, 2004
Crystal,

Don’t you have frames, etc. in your pallet under Effects, etc.? When you get into effects, use the radio bar (the little arrow) and you’ll see different things like frames, text effects, etc.

Put the word "frames" into your help bar in the program and it will show you where they are.

I don’t believe there are backgrounds, as such, but there are different patterns that you can use as backgrounds.

Lorace
DS
Dick_Smith
Feb 19, 2004
Nancy,

How long do those tiny url’s last? Is there an expiration on them?

Dick
NS
Nancy_S
Feb 19, 2004
Dick,

Yours is a good question which completely took me aback. I had never considered the permanence, it never even crossed my mind. DOH.

Nancy
JC
Jane_Carter
Feb 19, 2004
I think that they do run out, but I can’t remember the details. So I usually copy the actual URL after I’ve visited the site and decide that I want to put it into my bookmarks, or save it.
They sure are a good invention! Whoever thought of that must be smart. Jane

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections