JM
Posted By
Jill_Meyers
Feb 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I purchased the RedEye Filter from Andromeda. I easily installed it into Photoshop 7 on my MAC. I have not been able to install it to my Elements 2 application. I use OS X 10.2.6. I recently switched from a PC and don’t know how to add a plug-in. It easily did it itself into PS. Specific directions for Elements 2 would be greatly appreciated!
P.S. The filter works great in PS 7 to remove "animal yellow eyes"

Thanks,
Jill

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 16, 2004
Are you able to find where it’s located in full PS? If so, the location within the application should be the same, because PSE 2 is based on PS 7. If you can find it in PS, follow the same path in Elements and try that. There is a plugins folder in Elements, and that’s where I assume it would be located in both applications. Let us know if that works. Or not! 🙂
JM
Jill_Meyers
Feb 16, 2004
THANK YOU, Beth. I just followed your suggestion and it worked! I’m new to this forum and think it’s great.
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 17, 2004
You’re welcome! And I’m glad it worked. We don’t always have the right answers, but at least we try hard. 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections