LR
Posted By
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought the PhotoShop bundle containing Elements and Elements 2.0. I installed them on my computer and just resently my hard drive crashed. Within the time that I installed the products on my computer and when the hard drive crashed I managed to mis-place, lose or throw out the packaging that Elements 2.0 came in. This presents a problem to me because the serial number needed to re-install the software was on the package. I do not have the serial number for 2.0 on any other packaging and now I have no way of re-installing it on my new hard drive. Is there anyway I could re-install Elements 2.0 with out having to purchase a new copy? Any assistance would be greatly apresiated. Thank you.

Sincerly,
Lindsey

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 16, 2004
Did you register it with Adobe? If so, you can call their customer support number, and I’m quite sure they can help you. Otherwise, if there’s no way to recover the serial number from your hard drive or the packaging, I can’t think of another option besides replacing it. 🙁
LR
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 16, 2004
Thank you very much for your help Beth. Unfortunantly I did not register my copy online with Adobe. 🙁 So, currently it looks as though I am out of luck.
Thank you though

Sincerly,
Lindsey
RM
Ron Minler
Feb 16, 2004
wrote:
I bought the PhotoShop bundle containing Elements and Elements 2.0. I installed them on my computer and just resently my hard drive crashed. Within the time that I installed the products on my computer and when the hard drive crashed I managed to mis-place, lose or throw out the packaging that Elements 2.0 came in. This presents a problem to me because the serial number needed to re-install the software was on the package. I do not have the serial number for 2.0 on any other packaging and now I have no way of re-installing it on my new hard drive. Is there anyway I could re-install Elements 2.0 with out having to purchase a new copy? Any assistance would be greatly apresiated. Thank you.

Sincerly,
Lindsey

Call Adobe
R
Ray
Feb 16, 2004
Lindsey,

Containing the equipment manufacturer who sold you the bundled version on Elements. It should help you recover your serial number.

Ray
LR
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 16, 2004
Thank you Ray. I bought my bundle through my company (CompUSA) on the employee purchase plan that we offer but what would I do to obtain the the serial number? Asumming that I check through work.

Sincerely,
Lindsey
R
Ray
Feb 16, 2004
Sorry Lindsey, I thought you meant that Elements came with some piece of equipment (scanner, computer, camera). But now, I think you’re really out of luck.

Rat
LR
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 16, 2004
No my bundle was of Elements and Elements 2.0. Thank you anyway Ray. I appresiate the input.

Sincerely,
Lindsey
B
BobHill
Feb 16, 2004
Lindsey,

IF… you have a wide band internet connection AND thus you are Online all the time when your computer is on, there is a good chance that you actually did register your Elements with Adobe when you installed. That’s normally a part of the installation process in those situations. I’d still give Adobe a call and check on your Registration. If it was done that way, they will have a record of it. Try: 1-800-833-6687

Bob
LR
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 17, 2004
Thank you Bob. I will do that. Thank you all for being so helpfull.

Sincerely,
Lindsey
GW
greg_wallis
Feb 17, 2004
You could try one of the serial number recovery sites such as

www.serials.ws/index.php
kickme.to/pgs/
www.xsex.dk

these sites are worth are look if you have lost yours!
LR
Lindsey_Rivers
Feb 17, 2004
Thank you Greg. I will check that out maybe I’ll get lucky this time.

Sincerely,
Lindsey

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections