Posted By
Sarah_Wegner
Feb 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
for Photoshop Elements 2.0?

I just got it recently but I have no clue where the serial number is. I looked on the Adobe site and looked at the places that are listed where the number should be…and I can’t seem to find it.

If someone could help that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JC
Jane_Carter
Feb 8, 2004
Hi Sarah, Mine is on the CD case, on 2 tiny stickers near the bottom. Jane
TB
Thelma_Buitron
Feb 8, 2004
hi, guys. i’m new here. i have a big problem. i cannot find the cd case to adobe to get the serial number. i moved to another apartment and misplaced the cd case. what can i do?

would really appreciate the help. This software would come in handy for my digital scrapbook.

Thank you!!!
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 8, 2004
If you registered it, call the Adobe Customer Support line. If not, and if it’s no longer installed on a computer, you may well be out of luck. It’s possible to dig out the serial number from the innards of a Win machine, but if it isn’t installed anymore that doesn’t do much good.
RM
Ron Minler
Feb 8, 2004
Call Adobe.

wrote in message
hi, guys. i’m new here. i have a big problem. i cannot find the cd case to
adobe to get the serial number. i moved to another apartment and misplaced the cd case. what can i do?
would really appreciate the help. This software would come in handy for my
digital scrapbook.
Thank you!!!
SW
Sarah_Wegner
Feb 9, 2004
Thelma I have the same problem as you…cept I never got installed on my computer first…I have the disk…just no cd case.

I’ll have to keep looking for it…

Thanks everyone!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections