R
Posted By
Ram
Sep 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anybody have the PDF manual for a LaCie Electron 22" Blue-II monitor or know of a source to get one?

It’s not available at the LaCie site any longer. I did find and download the manual for the Electron 22 Blue-IV.

An acquaintance of mine has the 22 Blue-II monitor but lost the CD. I understand LaCie did not provide a printed manual, only a CD with the manual in PDF format.

Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Sep 5, 2006
If I couldn’t find it online or get a response here, I’d call LaCie and plead my case.

It’s a PDF after all, and they certainly have it on a hard drive somewhere. It’s not like it’d be precious, proprietary info, and they should send it to you for free, just because that’s good customer service.
R
Ram
Sep 5, 2006
Yes, I’ve emailed Lacie support already. I’ll call them if I haven’t heard from them by tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.
C
Cindy
Sep 5, 2006
Ramon, I have it. Looking for your email. I think I have it somewhere.
C
Cindy
Sep 5, 2006
Just sent it to you.
R
Ram
Sep 5, 2006
Thanks, Cindy; but, as stated in my original post I had already downloaded the one you sent me, which is for the Blue-IV monitor.

If anyone is still reading this thread, I still need the PDF manual for the now-legacy LaCie Electron 22" Blue-II monitor.
C
Cindy
Sep 5, 2006
Sorry, I did not read your post carefully.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 5, 2006
Ramón:

I have that!

It’s on its way to you.
R
Ram
Sep 5, 2006
Wonderful, Ann! Thank you very much.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections