EM
Posted By
Eileen_Mandell
Aug 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I never had problems printing with Photoshop CS2 on my older white iMac (not the new intel iMacs) and my Epson Photo 2000P until I updated to Photoshop 9.0.2. I am running OS 10.3.9.

Now after I select my 2000P printer in Print Set up, then go to Print with Preview, Photoshop hangs up for about 15 seconds before it crashes. Same thing happens when I select File>Print.

I installed new Epson Drivers, thinking that may have been the problem. That didn’t work. I shut down the printer, restarted the Mac restarted the printer and that didn’t make any difference.

Please help!!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
PECourtejoie
Aug 26, 2006
You need to uninstall Photoshop, then reinstall it with the 9.01 update. The 9.02 update causes crashes when printing under 10.3.9 and earlier. It is being reworked and will reappear when all problems will be solved.
R
Ram
Aug 26, 2006
Eileen,

What Pierre says. The 9.0.2 was pulled very quickly and is no longer available. CLICK HERE < http://photoshopnews.com/2006/08/17/photoshop-902-update-upd ate-about-103x-mac/>
BB
by_Buko
Aug 26, 2006
or if you have InDesign place your image in that and print it.
R
Ram
Aug 26, 2006
Of course!

Also, if you still have CS installed, that’ll work too.

Eventually you’ll probably need to go back to 9.0.1 in order to apply a re-released 9.0.2 update, anyway.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections