CB
Posted By
Chris_Baham
Aug 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ive got CS1 on a backup machine but would like to upgrade it to CS2. When we purchased the upgrade from CS1 to CS2, I opted to download the update.. but I cant seem to find the installers on this machine to transfer to the older machine so I can update it. Anybody know what I should be looking for? Generally all the stuff that is downloaded through Safari on this machine is dumped into the "Installers" folder on the desktop. But I dont see anything in there large enough to be a CS2 upgrade. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Chris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Aug 25, 2006
The Upgrade CD is a full installer. You do not need to have an older version installed. You’ll be prompted for the old serial number as well as the new one.

Ah, but you’re missing the Install CD!

Call Adobe customer service (NOT "tech support") to get a CD or another download.
CB
Chris_Baham
Aug 25, 2006
What if the backup computer is not online?.. meh.. I’ll let Adobe figure that out. Thanks,

Chris
CB
Chris_Baham
Aug 25, 2006
Gahhh… I’ve been on hold for like 20 minutes
CB
Chris_Baham
Aug 25, 2006
Finally on with somebody but he’s kind of incompetent.
R
Ram
Aug 25, 2006
but he’s kind of incompetent

That’s why he works for minimum wage. 😉

Ask to speak to a supervisor.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections