W
Posted By
white04
Jan 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run a series of photo printers and we print using photoshop cs. Recently we’ve gotten much busier and hired some more help, but they keep dropping pictures and they aren’t labeled… You can see my problem, we’re having to re-print and such and it’s really ticking me off!

Now to my question: How can I print the document name (without the extension) very small on the side of the image. No borders allowed. I need to place it on the edge over the actual image, small enough to be read, but not noticed.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WS
Warren Sarle
Jan 31, 2004
"Adam D. White" wrote in message
I run a series of photo printers and we print using photoshop cs. Recently we’ve gotten much busier and hired some more help, but they keep dropping pictures and they aren’t labeled… You can see my problem, we’re having
to
re-print and such and it’s really ticking me off!

Now to my question: How can I print the document name (without the extension) very small on the side of the image. No borders allowed. I need to place it on the edge over the actual image, small enough to be read,
but
not noticed.

You should be able to find a script to do this at Adobe’s web site. You’ll need to download the Photoshop Scripting plug-in to run scripts.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections