Posted By
Andrew_Collings
Jul 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All

When I use my spacebar I no longer get the hand tool. Similarly, when I use spacebar + Cmd I no longer get my move tool.
I threw out everything photoshop related in my library as well as the cs2 application, but the problem persists. What can I do to get back on track?
Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RB
Ralph_B
Sep 13, 2006
Just for the archives:
I am seeing the same problem at one machine at a customers site. I’ve have been able to make it work again by delete adobe prefs, font caches, loggin in/out, log in with different user account, switching keyboard language settings etc. But I I couldn’t nail it down to which of this steps exactly resolved it…
AR
Abigail_Russell
Oct 3, 2006
Having the same problem with a computer in the office. Seems we may have run into this before and it was a quick fix. . I just can’t remember what the quick fix was.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Oct 3, 2006
Disabling, or changing, the conflicting keystrokes in Spotlight and in Universal Access; followed by a re-start; will probably fix the problem.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections