ND
Posted By
Nick_Doyle
Jul 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m not sure if this is where this should be created or not so sorry if it is in advance. Now on with the question. I usually use photoshop to create images that only accept a few dimensions. I have a JPEG image that maps out which sizes are acceptable but I hate having to opening it and close it every time I want to make a new image. Is it possible to add another window (by windows I mean something similar to a "Swatches", "History", "Brushes" pallete) that opens up with this dimension’s JPEG?

Also, I have tried the "Open Recent" option but I tend to open several things at once, erasing this JPEG image.

If someone could tell me if what I’m asking is possible or any other options that are avaliable? Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

ML
Mark_Larsen
Jul 19, 2006
Not 100% I understand your question here but here goes… your other window is created by "comm+n" set up your acceptable file dimensions etc, before pressing OK add this to your presets with the "Save Preset…" button. Repeat the above with your list of sizes. You can now pick from your list with no files needed the default being the last used.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jul 19, 2006
Or… if the window is the correct size, or if you make one the correct size, select all and Copy to the Clipboard. After that a new window will default to the size on the Clipboard.

But, Mark’s method is probably better.
ND
Nick_Doyle
Jul 21, 2006
yeah that’s what I’m asking about! thanks guys.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections