M
Posted By
mistral
Sep 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
where is tutorial for Photoshop 6.0 how to cut out the figure? I need cut out one figure, must be cut around it precisely, with image magnification, if required. Need it look natural cut out.

thx

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
Kingdom
Sep 7, 2006
"mistral" wrote in news:1157620172.690444.35690 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

where is tutorial for Photoshop 6.0 how to cut out the figure? I need cut out one figure, must be cut around it precisely, with image magnification, if required. Need it look natural cut out.
thx

Hit F1 – magic wand or background eraser or making selections

———————————————————— ———— Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
———————————————————— ————
M
mistral
Sep 7, 2006
Kingdom писал(а):

"mistral" wrote in news:1157620172.690444.35690 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

thx

Hit F1 – magic wand or background eraser or making selections

———————————————————— ———— Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
———————————————————— ————

this is not tutorial if i understand correctly: or – or – or I think there is one way only that will be right
X
xenophon
Sep 7, 2006
mistral wrote:
thx

Google "photoshop" and any combination of "extraction," "masking," "advanced
selection," etc. There are tons of tuts in the wild.

Scott

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections