TH
Posted By
ted_hand
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone had their crop tool stuck on constrained proportions? I’ve had CS installed on this Mac since we got it in March, and this just started happening today. My caps lock is off and I’m not holding the shift key down, but my crop area is always the same proportions. Even the side nodes don’t show up after releasing the mouse button after drawing the rectangle (can’t drag the sides to resize). I’m stumped. Everything else seems to work fine. Any help will be apppreciated.
Thanks
Ted

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Sep 1, 2004
With Crop Tool selected, look at the Options Barr.

Click the "Clear" button.

If that doesn’t work, Reset the Crop Tool. (Read the following post # 11: Phosphor "Paragraph type after first line gets screwy" 8/17/04 10:55am </cgi-bin/webx?14/10>)

If that doesn’t work, trash your Photoshop preferences. (See the item in the FAQ section at the top of the Thread Index for this Forum)
RL
Ronald_Lanham
Sep 1, 2004
(deleted) Phos was quicker…
TH
ted_hand
Sep 1, 2004
Sorry to junk the forum with a stupid question. Resetting the tool in the preset manager solved it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections