NN
Posted By
Nick_Norton
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to draw a series of panels within a larger rectangle. I don’t appear to be able to adjust the weight of the rectangle tool’s lines, and they need to be considerably thicker than the default. Am I missing something in my newbie-ness? Any help appreciated.

nn.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 31, 2004
Set a brush or other drawing tool’s diameter.

Then use the rectangle tool to draw a path.

From the paths palette’s fly-out choose "StrokePath…"; and then select the tool to use in the following dialog.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 31, 2004
Nick,

To add to what Ann said you should be aware that what you see when using the rectangle tool, and any or the Shapes tools is a vector path, and it would not print anyway without some kind of manipulation. You should read up in your manual about shapes and paths to grasp what these versitile and sometimes baffling tools do.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections