TF
Posted By
Ted_Farmer
Aug 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have made a web site template in Photoshop 7. I spent about 2 hours carving-up 50+ slices of various sizes. When I jump to ImageReady (CTRL+SHIFT+M)the image opens without the slice lines I created in PS. Maybe I should’ve waited until IR to do any slicing, but I’m in a position where I don’t have time to start slicing all over again. Is there any way that I can get my slice markers copied over to ImageReady so I don’t have to start over again with slicing?? I need to use ImageReady because of the rollover feature. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 24, 2006
I’m guessing here, but have you tried opening the file directly from Image Ready rather than "jumping" across?
TF
Ted_Farmer
Aug 24, 2006
Thank you Chris! That was all I needed to do, and now the slices are there as I placed them. It also brought in my guides i set in PS, which is also helpful. I think I am in good shape now. What happened was, I was following the steps of a web design tutorial, and in the example they kept using the "jump to IR" button in PS instead of opening IR outright. I appreciate your help!
C
chrisjbirchall
Aug 24, 2006
You’re welcome Ted.

And thanks for the feedback. It helps others who might do a search for the same info in the future. Far to many just take the solution and run!

Chris.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections