PLEASE HELP — Blending Options Window GONE !!!

IR
Posted By
Infa_R.
Aug 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all ,
I have a real problem here I am hoping someone can solve. When I do ANY of the three things that usually (for years) open up my "Blending Options" all that happens is it goes into the MODE of blending options, but I have NO WINDOW of my usual blending options !! Can you believe it ?? And just to make sure I wasn’t in a corrupted session all of a sudden, I launched a older session I KNOW for sure works/worked, that I just was beveling in the other day, and NO, nothing, same thing !!!

When I either double click on the layer (yes the right place of the layer, I know about that), or if I go to layer, then to layer options, then to blending options, or if I click on that little arrow over by the layers that brings up "blending options" as well ALL that happens is it goes into the blending options mode, but there is NO WINDOW of my blending options. I know it goes into the mode because I see it kinda freeze up (think) for a millisecond like it usually did, and then I can’t do anything (because the window aint there), so then I have to hit "Esc" and it goes out of "Blending" mode…..

So in other words my "Blending Options" Window does not appear anymore.. Can someone help please ??

I’m on a Mac G4 933 QS – OS 10.3.4 – PhotoShop 8 cs — 1.5gb Ram

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Aug 29, 2004
Did you had two monitors attached and now just one? did you reduce your screen resolution?
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 29, 2004
Did you mistakenly remove the Geneva font from your System? (That can affect some palettes but I don’t know if Layer Style is one of them.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections