A
Posted By
a
May 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I seem to recall there was a way to view a list of plugins inside PS where you could uncheck boxes to disable them. Anybody know where that is?

Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MH
Mike Hyndman
May 23, 2006
"CraigM" wrote in message
I seem to recall there was a way to view a list of plugins inside PS where you could uncheck boxes to disable them. Anybody know where that is?
Thanks.
C,

Don’t know about a check box but to disable them, add a tilde ~ character at the beginning of the plug-in name, folder, or directory. That file (or all files in the folder) will be ignored by the application.

MH
R
Rizla
May 26, 2006
"CraigM" wrote in message
Thanks.

Might be Plugin Manager from http://www.icnet.de/plugin_manager/index.html (not tried by me) though there are other similar programs out there if you have a look around.
Mick

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections