D
Posted By
dan9125
Feb 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have one of those Phillips digital picture frames that takes your memory stick or CF card and displays your pictures in a slide show. It works fine until I edit my pictures in Photoshop CS2. After i make some small adjustments, croping ,straightening ,sharpness the picture frame wont read the pictures. Also when i try to see them in my Nikon D-70 i cant see them there either! I plug the camera into my computer and there they are no problem so i know they are on the CF card. Anyone know what im doing wrong? What am i doing that makes my pictures unable to be seen by the picture frame or the camera? Thanks for any help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bob
Feb 27, 2006
You might want to check the format that you are saving the edited images. Some of the image viewers won’t read the default Photoshop format.

try saving them to JPEG or BITMAP

Good luck!

Bob
wrote in message
I have one of those Phillips digital picture frames that takes your memory stick or CF card and displays your pictures in a slide show. It works fine until I edit my pictures in Photoshop CS2. After i make some small adjustments, croping ,straightening ,sharpness the picture frame wont read the pictures. Also when i try to see them in my Nikon D-70 i cant see them there either! I plug the camera into my computer and there they are no problem so i know they are on the CF card. Anyone know what im doing wrong? What am i doing that makes my pictures unable to be seen by the picture frame or the camera? Thanks for any help.
D
dan9125
Feb 27, 2006
Bob,
They start out as JPEG’s and i save them as JPEG’s.
CK
corne.kruger
Feb 27, 2006
wrote:

I’ve seen it before where pictures edited with photoshop does not always display properly on some devices. You can try a few things:

1. Check if your frame has the latest firmware installed. Sometimes the manufacturers put out a fix for that pretty quickly.

2. Use a diffrent Editor, or Edit it in Photoshop, save it. Then open it with some other editor and save it again. That might change the file to one that the frame can read.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Corne Kruger
http://www.digital-picture-frames.com
CK
corne.kruger
Feb 27, 2006
wrote:

I’ve seen it before where pictures edited with photoshop does not always display properly on some devices. You can try a few things:

1. Check if your frame has the latest firmware installed. Sometimes the manufacturers put out a fix for that pretty quickly.

2. Use a diffrent Editor, or Edit it in Photoshop, save it. Then open it with some other editor and save it again. That might change the file to one that the frame can read.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Corne Kruger
http://www.digital-picture-frames.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections