T
Posted By
ThreeMenFishing
Feb 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know the best solution(s) for making photographs look like a painted image? I have CS2, but I heard that a product called Buzz or PaintMaster Pro used in combination with PS is the way to go…. any ideas? Thanks!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Feb 14, 2006
"ThreeMenFishing" wrote in message
Does anyone know the best solution(s) for making photographs look like a painted image? I have CS2, but I heard that a product called Buzz or PaintMaster Pro used in combination with PS is the way to go…. any ideas? Thanks!

ThreeMenFishing eh? 😉

Before you lay out any loot on third party products, have a look at the following link http://tinyurl.com/dowzw
3 pages of painting type type tutorials. PS also ships with its own "artistic" filters. These can be used to create "passable" results if you dive in and fiddle with filter’s settings.

HTH
MH
T
ThreeMenFishing
Feb 14, 2006
Thank you Mike. Good tutorials… I guess I will be quite busy this evening!

-Cheers!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections