R
Posted By
ruizpaul
Jan 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently installed PE2 and it is working properly. I just tried to install Hidden Power from the disk with the book but without success. I’ve tried both thru the splash screen and directly by doubleclicking the HPforPE2.exe installer. I’ve directed the install file to the Photoshop Elements 2 directory. The Readme tells me that the installation was successful, but the tools do not appear in the How To list, either by going directly to the How To or via the Window dropdown. I am running XP and have tried several times. Please help.

Paul

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BG
Byron Gale
Jan 20, 2004
Paul,

The author of the book and tools, Richard Lynch, has a forum specifically to support them at:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142

I suspect that you’ll get help directly from Richard if you post your query there, as well.

Byron
JH
Jim_Hess
Jan 20, 2004
I hope it doesn’t annoy you if I ask this question. But are you sure it didn’t install? After you click on the "How To" tab, if that window is rather small you may have to scroll down to find the Hidden Elements link that you have to click on to get the tools to appear.
R
ruizpaul
Jan 20, 2004
Thanks, Byron. I’ve already posted the question there.

Paul
R
ruizpaul
Jan 20, 2004
Golleee, Jim. You’re right. It’s not on the "How To" dropdown, but it does show up as a link if you click on "Select a Recipe". Thanks a lot!

Paul
JH
Jim_Hess
Jan 20, 2004
You are welcome. But on my computer, it is on the How To pallet if I just make that pallet a little bit longer. At any rate, I’m glad I could help. You will also notice that you only have to do that once each time you open Elements.
JH
Jim_Hess
Jan 20, 2004
Never mind my last message. You just pointed out a feature to me that I was not aware of :).

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections