JC
Posted By
Jovita_Chow
Nov 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I think CS2 (Windows) has problem w/ Wacom tablet. Photoshop crashed more than 10 times a day when I used tablet to paint a project. Tablet also won’t work correctly w/ Reflect Tool in Illustrator CS2. I downloaded the newest version of the Wacom drive but didn’t solve the issue. Any advise? Thanks.

Jovita

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

ME
Michael Evangelista
Nov 10, 2005
Sorry I cant help, but I do use my Wacom Graphire3 tablet with PS CS2 almost every day, and it is perfect! So, I can tell you it is not a combination problem per se…

Michael Evangelista
Evangelista Consulting, inc.
www.evangelistadesign.com
Custom Small Business Website Solutions

wrote in message
I think CS2 (Windows) has problem w/ Wacom tablet. Photoshop crashed more than 10 times a day when I used tablet to paint a project. Tablet also won’t work correctly w/ Reflect Tool in Illustrator CS2. I downloaded the newest version of the Wacom drive but didn’t solve the issue. Any advise? Thanks.

Jovita

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections