Posted By
Laki
Nov 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI Experts,

I am having a problem processing a batch. On a single pic the action executes just perfectly. But when I am running the batch I get the message "command "save" currently not available". Whats happening? Yhe Dialog box is off and I have the save command recorded, as istt is supposed to be done, namely all the way as It has to run…

Can You hook me up with an explanation of what is missing?

Laki

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 4, 2005
Do you have a "Close" command before the "Save" command perhaps?

Otherwise, it would help if you could do a screen shot of your actions palette and post it at Image Shack or Pixentral for us to see.
L
Laki
Nov 7, 2005
Well I dont get it how to show you my screenshot. Fine enough that I know how to make a screenshot. How do I got to Image Shack or Pixentral, are that other forums in Adobe?

Well my Action contains a close command:

Image size
close
save

That are the comands and they are all checked.
DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 7, 2005
How can the computer save the file if you closed it in the prior step. I think you want:

Image size
Save
Close
AC
Art Campbell
Nov 7, 2005
Not to disagree at all with your logical order of steps, but it’s fairly easy to get that order in an Action (especially if you’re a novice level action-recorder) — all you need to do is Close a file with unsaved changes and the "Do you want to save" dialog pops up. And when you say "Yes," it’s a step in the Action.

Art

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections