ML
Posted By
Marty_Landolt
Jan 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I think I have about 20 images in my In Box but can’t tell where to look. How do I see what’s in that Box and how to move them to their appropriate Galleries. Marty

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 9, 2004
Hi Marty, The in-box is where the pictures are stored if you don’t send them to a gallery. Just create a new gallery and put the pictures in it. Or move them from the in-box to an existing gallery.
Pbase is so easy once you get used to it, so just move stuff around and experiment with it. We all use it, and if you need more help or advice, be sure to ask.

I have only one complaint about pbase, it has made me so lazy about making my own web page, as it does just what I want, great picture albums and some room for text. That is what my page would be anyway!
It is cheaper and easier than my own page.
I think they have over 10 thousand subscribers already!
Jane
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 9, 2004
My trial period for PBase was over months ago. Thank You Marty for your post that pushed me back in there. I just printed the order form. I’m having a difficult time giving my CC# on the net these days. I guess it’s called ‘paranoia’.
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 9, 2004
Pbase has a secure site for payment, so it is OK to pay this way, just like you would for Amazon, or other on-line shopping, but before he had that, I sent him a check. If you need the address, I still have it, if you would prefer to pay that way.
Jane
CR
Chris_Rankin
Jan 9, 2004
Jodi,
Your trial period may be over but your jodi_001 profile will still pull up with the message that there are 0 images online, I wonder if it would still let you upload images?

CR
ML
Marty_Landolt
Jan 9, 2004
JANE, Thanks for the quick come-back BUT I have been moving stuff around and around and around… still don’t know if anything actually got into the IN BOX. I want to be able to take out some for one gallery and some for another etc.
Isn’t it amazing how simple things are when you have learned. Until then …. well … Marty
JODI, Hey, imagine me helping you … ha ha he he
Marty
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 9, 2004
Chris, nope, it wont let me upload…found that out months ago when my trial period was over. I didn’t even know I was on a ‘trial’ basis. I thought it was a ‘freebie’ site when i first logged in.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 9, 2004
Hi Marty, yes, you are a great help ! Your images inspire !
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 9, 2004
Jane, yes thank you. I printed out the order form. I’m sure it’s safe but lately i guess i’ve just had weird vibes about putting my CC# on line.
PA
Patti_Anderson
Jan 9, 2004
Marty, you can get to the Inbox by going to yout Root Gallery (…pbase/username) and in the upper right corner there’s a link for Tree View. This will show your galleries in an tree/outline form. You should See the Inbox in this list.

My understanding (someone correct me if i’m wrong) is that if an image is not tagged to be in a particular gallery, or if you move the image and do not specify a gallery to place it in, it will appear with the pics in your Root Gallery. I don’t think they actually remain very long in your Inbox. They stay there only long enough to be processed for thumbnails, unzipping, etc.

Patti
CR
Chris_Rankin
Jan 9, 2004
Marty,
Someone answered your question in the Pbase forum if you haven’t already seen it.

CR
JC
Jane_Carter
Jan 9, 2004
Take a look at Srijith’s pictures of Arizona and the Grand Canyon, they are absolutly wonderful! Jane
ML
Marty_Landolt
Jan 9, 2004
With all the suggestions you’ve given me, and the trial and error, I did get a few more pictures on but … oh my, I still have lots to learn …
Marty (PBase is martyland)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections