JC
Posted By
John_Coppinger
Jan 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Following a photo scan and making changes to a picture I attempt to "save as" and the program freezes and,of course,I lose the picture. In another instance, instead of a freeze, the program disappears and I’m returned to my desktop. Running XP Home.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Jan 6, 2004
John,

Have you been using the program for awhile and this just started happening, or you are just starting to use the program?

How much Ram do you have?

Will it save as if you use this shortcut "ctrl/shift/S"?

Have you pulled up Dr Watson to look for an error?

edit—does this just happen sometimes or always?
JC
John_Coppinger
Jan 6, 2004
Nancy:

Have had the program for some time but this has cropped up recently. Have plenty of RAM. Haven’t tried the ctl shift S idea so will do so. Seems it will do it OK once but going into a second picture is when it hangs up. Then have to shut the program down and start all over. Not familiar with Dr. Watson.

John
RC
Richard_Coencas
Jan 6, 2004
John,
Try deleting prefs.
FB
Fred_Burbach
May 30, 2004
I am having the exact same problem on a relatively new machine with lots of rom and ram memory and few or no problems with other programs.
FB
Fred_Burbach
May 30, 2004
John, Did you find a fix? I need help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections