CP
Posted By
Celiza_Pearce
Oct 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Since installing Photoshop CS2 (9.0) I have been unable to paste screen grabs into Photoshops from my Windows XP clipboard. I can copy and paste text, but not screen shots. The Paste command is not enabled and Control-V has no effect. Note that copy and paste work fine when source and destination are within Photoshop.

I have purged my history and I have verified that my Temp file is intact on the root of my drive. I have plenty of scratch space but am constrained on RAM with 512K. Ideas?

Celiza

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 20, 2005
but not screen shots

Would this by chance be of a video playing in something like Media Player?

If so, drop hardware acceleration to NONE in your video properties, then capture and paste.
N
No-One
Oct 20, 2005
Try this: make a new image the same size as your screen resolution, then ctrl v … it should paste in.

JJS

wrote:
Since installing Photoshop CS2 (9.0) I have been unable to paste screen grabs into Photoshops from my Windows XP clipboard. I can copy and paste text, but not screen shots. The Paste command is not enabled and Control-V has no effect. Note that copy and paste work fine when source and destination are within Photoshop.

I have purged my history and I have verified that my Temp file is intact on the root of my drive. I have plenty of scratch space but am constrained on RAM with 512K. Ideas?

Celiza

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections