J
Posted By
jaythemanreally
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am new to Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. I attempt to save an image in jpeg and a dialog prompts me for the jpeg resolution (I always want maximum settting here). I am very tired of specifying the resolution quality and getting this dialog and in fact gettting a prompt event when I specify that I want to save a file.

I have searched for a "preferences" but have not located a setting. Must I put up with this dialog forever or can someone tell me how to avoid it? It seems the sort of thing one would have a setting for.

Thanks.

J.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 2, 2004
I’m afraid you’ve got to put up with it forever. So far I haven’t found anyplace where a specific setting can be indicated in order to override the dialog box when working with just one image file. Have you considered doing Batch conversions? That will let you set the quality setting and do an entire folder at once. If the dialog is coming up often enough to annoy you, you’re obviously saving a large number of files. The Batch option oughta do you just fine.
J
jaythemanreally
Jan 2, 2004
Unfortunately, I am doing pretty different things with most of the images but they all have this aspect in common. I’d think this kind of thing would be reported in beta test.

Oh well.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections