B
Posted By
BG
Sep 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m a newbee with this program. It’s kind of frustrating because I don’t see any way to resize. I’m under the gun on this project, so any help greatly appreciated.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
Jim
Sep 1, 2005
"BG" wrote in message
I’m a newbee with this program. It’s kind of frustrating because I don’t see any way to resize. I’m under the gun on this project, so any help greatly appreciated.
You will find the "image size" option under the "image" tab on the main PS menu. This option allows you to resize the image to whatever size you need. Jim
B
BG
Sep 9, 2005
Hi Jim:

That wasn’t specifically what I was looking for but it worked anyway. What I was doing was opening the main file I was working on and then opening peripheral files and dragging them into a new layer. It was those files I was having troubles resizing. I went ahead and resized them in their original file, following your advice, and then drug them into the other file. Thanks for your help.

BG

"Jim" wrote in message
"BG" wrote in message
You will find the "image size" option under the "image" tab on the main PS menu. This option allows you to resize the image to whatever size you need.
Jim

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections