PN
Posted By
PSP Newbie
Jul 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to install Phototools 3.06 but I ran into a problem in which the installer for the plugin kept on asking for "photoshp.exe" instead of "photoshop.exe". Is there a way to get around that?

TIA!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

W
wpkaz
Jul 17, 2005
PSP Newbie wrote:
I’m trying to install Phototools 3.06 but I ran into a problem in which the installer for the plugin kept on asking for "photoshp.exe" instead of "photoshop.exe". Is there a way to get around that?
TIA!
You could try temporarily naming photoshop.exe – photoshp.exe. Or, you could copy photoshop.exe to another folder – rename it photoshp.exe – then move it to the same folder as photoshop.exe – and have both files in the same folder.
PN
PSP Newbie
Jul 17, 2005
wpkaz wrote:
PSP Newbie wrote:
TIA!
You could try temporarily naming photoshop.exe – photoshp.exe. Or, you could copy photoshop.exe to another folder – rename it photoshp.exe – then move it to the same folder as photoshop.exe – and have both files in the same folder.

I tried that and the installation went through. However, I don’t see Phototools under the Filter menu 🙁 Is there something "special" that I need to do to get Phototools to work w/ CS2?

Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections