Posted By
Otto Islander
Jun 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!!

I am trying to make a puzzle for my friends…

Is it possible to make text in Photoshop that can only be seen with some kind of special glasses???

Otto

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

G
goodidea1950SPAM-SPAM
Jun 23, 2005
"Otto Islander" wrote in message
: Hi!!
:
: I am trying to make a puzzle for my friends…
:
: Is it possible to make text in Photoshop that can only be seen with : some kind of special glasses???
:
: Otto

That is a funny post. I think that since all screen colors are represented by rgb (red, green, blue) in all the possible combinations which can run into the millions, there is nothing that is not made up of these three cathode ray (and I suppose other types) of color, so the answer would be no …

on second thought, if you created something that had colors partly red, ie, and the glasses filtered red …

why did I respond to this. I have no idea. Another question … why am I going to post this when I don’t think it is of any value? Who knows, if not me? I don’t know, who knows,
if not me …
OI
Otto Islander
Jun 23, 2005
Actually that was just the kind of thing I was thinking of. I even have red overhead film that I am staring through. But I have no idea what to do in my PS CS2…

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 01:01:06 -0700, "cat rancher" wrote:

"Otto Islander" wrote in message
: Hi!!
:
: I am trying to make a puzzle for my friends…
:
: Is it possible to make text in Photoshop that can only be seen with : some kind of special glasses???
:
: Otto

That is a funny post. I think that since all screen colors are represented by rgb (red, green, blue) in all the possible combinations which can run into the millions, there is nothing that is not made up of these three cathode ray (and I suppose other types) of color, so the answer would be no …

on second thought, if you created something that had colors partly red, ie, and the glasses filtered red …

why did I respond to this. I have no idea. Another question … why am I going to post this when I don’t think it is of any value? Who knows, if not me? I don’t know, who knows,
if not me …

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections