KR
Posted By
Ken Rose
Jun 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I like to have Bridge open when I open Photoshop and I know how to do this.
But, I’d also like it to close when I close Photoshop. Is there a way to do this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

T
TimL
Jun 18, 2005
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:15:50 -0400, Ken Rose
wrote:

But, I’d also like it to close when I close Photoshop. Is there a way to do this?

In Preferences there is an option for this but it does not seem to work. (Automatically Launch Bridge)

I’m having a hard time understanding why I can’t double click an image in Bridge and have PS open it? I have to drag the image.

Also..There seems to be a problem using dual monitors while using bridge. Bridge will not lock down.
T
TimL
Jun 18, 2005
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:01:04 GMT, TimL wrote:

wrote:

In Preferences there is an option for this but it does not seem to work. (Automatically Launch Bridge)

I’m having a hard time understanding why I can’t double click an image in Bridge and have PS open it? I have to drag the image.

Cancel this one. I figured it out.
Also..There seems to be a problem using dual monitors while using bridge. Bridge will not lock down.

Now to find out how to locked the bridge on my 2nd monitor and to have it close when PS is shut down.
KR
Ken Rose
Jun 19, 2005
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:43:46 GMT, TimL wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:01:04 GMT, TimL wrote:

wrote:

Cancel this one. I figured it out.

Now to find out how to locked the bridge on my 2nd monitor and to have it close when PS is shut down.

That is my question too. It’s easy to start up on opening PS. But you have to close it manually.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections