Posted By
AG
Jul 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

1. printing handouts
I have been unable to find a function to print thumbnails or handouts (similar to Powerpoint). For example, I would like to print 4 copies of the same image on one page.

2. borderless printing:
How do I create a canvass that will provide a WYSIWYG when I want to print borderless? My canvass is 8.5 * 11. When I move to print, the preview cuts portions away from my canvass. The thing is, I have a borderless printing printer (Canon i950). In the ‘print preview’ the Scaled Print Size confirms that the canvass is 8.5 * 11. When I click ‘fit on media’, my scale is reduced to 94%.

Exporting the file to a JPG and printing with the software that came with the printer is no good because by that point, Adobe threw in a margin to cause the same problem.

As an aside, the page setup command does have a sub-section for margins, but these are greyed out so I can’t access those margins. How can I access those margins settings (in case in the future I actually want margins!).

many thanks

-Alexandre.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections