The document size is larger than the 40 megabyte limit recommanded for imageready

JC
Posted By
Jimmy_Chan_++
Jun 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I am using Photoshop CS, and new maked a web site layout, after saved the PSD files, and press the toolbox lower corner’s ImageReady button, it show me a pop up "The document size is larger than the 40 megabyte limit recommanded for ImageReady. Do you still want to edit in ImageReady?"

I answer "Yes", and loading the ImageReady….. but after than, it just show me a white screen, and only see the ref line for me to layout the position of the desgin, but no photo, no pictures on it.

How to solve the 40MB limit in ImageReady??

Do all web designer also need keep the PSD file lower than 40MB for design a web site layout???

Thx

Best Regards,
Jimmy Chan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Jun 13, 2005
I think most web designers use Photoshop and ImageReady only to create separate components of a full website.

While there are web tools available, Photoshop and ImageReady are not meant to be full-fledged site creating applications.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections