SS
Posted By
Saul Saunders
Jul 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey guys i work for a web design company and im new to photoshop. Im getting really good with it but now the program is wierd. Every time i make an image i want to put text on its fine, when i use the text tool everythink goes pink and the font is messed up. When im done i get the following ant line around the letters *the selection tool or what ever its called.

Help is a must, please do any of you know?

The whole office has been turning backwards for the answer.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SS
Saul Saunders
Jul 29, 2003
Yah i pic the solid t its always been on the solid T

Still does pink, and the fonts diffrent……but im using the same settings Tahoma 12 Crisp Bold
C
Cheesefood
Jul 29, 2003
Are you typing into a layer or a channel?
CW
Colin Walls
Jul 29, 2003
Pink implies a mask of some kind. Wonder if you’re getting into QuickMask somehow. When you get pink, try typing Q. I am clutching at straws …
BC
bart.cross
Jul 29, 2003
If what you see are ‘pink blocks’ around each letter, this indicates that there is some kerning value or other modification to the type that does not exist within the font itself, as an example you may find that style field has the word "normal" or "semibold" in quotes which indicates that value does not exist.

Because Photoshop always starts with the last font selected if you had a font that had a "semi-bold" value, but changed to a font that did not have one, PS does not change the style value to one that exists for that font. I think this is where the problem may be.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections