Posted By
johnwgscott
Jun 12, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had the same and hasd found a cure.

I recently moved my Photoshop CS onto a new laptop.

When I open up and get the initial intro box on screen there are several options such as Adobe on line help, basic tutorials, expert advice etc…….all very normal

A couple of these are links to pdf files. When I click on these I get a message telling me to create an association.

Amongst a variety of Adobe Acrobat products loaded on my laptop I have the latest version of Adobe Reader 7.0 This is listed as the program to open .pdf file. If I use windows explorer to find these help files and double click on the file name it opens fine.

So why when in Photoshop are pdf help files not recognised and file associations seem to not be recognised?

Anhy thoughts?

Many thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MA
Mark_Allen
Jun 12, 2005
John, I had to reinstall Reader 7.0 again to get the associations back but it worked.

Regards

Mark
J
johnwgscott
Jun 12, 2005
Mark,

That did the trick!!

Thanks for that.

John

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections