Posted By
Jerry_Bratton
Dec 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greeting,
How do I add embossed watermarks to my photos? I want to add the copyright info on each pic…I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0..I have found the add copyright info but when I click OK…nothing happens… Do I have to down load a plug-in and if so where do I find one?
Thanks in advance…
Jerry

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PL
Paul_L_UK
Dec 11, 2003
Jerry.

On a picture;
press the D key to default the colours;
then X to change foreground to white;
select the type tool;
type the text you want on one line, selecting font & size from the toolbar (for the © hold the Alt key and type 0169 on numberpad – cannot remember mac version of alt);
press the V key for the move tool and drag it to where you want it; select the layer styles palette, bevels and inner ridge is a good choice, but that is up to you; finally, change the blend mode of the text layer to multiply;

Hope that helps.

Paul

As an afterthought, you could, after you have saved your image, delete the background layer and save the text layer only as a .psd file, then drag onto your other images. You would only need to move it or resize the font using the text tool.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 11, 2003
HI, Paul. Mac version of copyright is Option+G.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 11, 2003
I found something that might interest you for your watermark.

< http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshopelements/ht/psewat ermark.htm>

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections