RG
Posted By
Rick_Groom
Jun 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve looked in the FAQ’s and done a search but…..
Is there any way to move the "progress bar" back to the bottom of the file? I want to see the blue bar moving at the bottom of the screen instead of right in the middle of the photo I’m working on. What was the idea of moving it?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 8, 2005
nope. no way.

What was the idea of moving it?

I think, by removing the status bar (or moving it to the bottom of the file) it allows us to "roll up" the desktop and have apps open underneath.
T
tmalcom
Jun 8, 2005
I think, by removing the status bar (or moving it to the bottom of the file) it allows us to "roll up" the desktop and have apps open underneath.

Like the Mac. It’s just plain annoying to me. And the status bar doesn’t work right, either. About half the time on a long operation it doesn’t show up at all. I’ve timed it repeatedly and some operations take up to 30 seconds and the progress bar never appears.
JJ
John Joslin
Jun 8, 2005
One of the less-endearing features of CS2.

I can understand the reasoning but disagree with it.

The feature should have been made optional for those who like it.

And those stupid scroll bars!
RG
Rick_Groom
Jun 8, 2005
Is it just me, or is the status(progress) bar smack in the middle of the monitor?
TI
Thomas_Ireland
Jun 8, 2005
Is this still ANOTHER reason to avoid CS2?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections