L
Posted By
LeslieCB
Jun 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
You can see the document as it was created when you click on the file in Windows Explorer, but when you try to open it up in Photoshop CS, it gives me a "Could not complete your request because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered." It was saved to our network as opposed to my C: drive. How do I retrieve it? Scratch disk is at startup and then the second is drive C. Do I need to delete my File Browser files? Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Jun 6, 2005
You probably won’t be able to recover it. The fact that you can see it in the explorer just means the preview isn’t broken. The only thing you can try is to open in another program and resave whatever is still there.

Most people recommend not saving PS files across a network. Nets don’t like the big files, and sometimes only save a part of the file.
L
LeslieCB
Jun 6, 2005
Thank you…I was afraid of that.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections