KH
Posted By
Kevin_Hawkins
Jun 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I import old Live Picture IVUE files into Photoshop CS? I have 30-40 that I need to do. Help!

Kevin Hawkins

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JS
Jeff_Schewe
Jun 23, 2004
You can’t. You’ll need to find the old IVUE convertor which was a Classic only app, and convert the IVUE’s to tiff.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 23, 2004
You need a copy of LivePicture.

This was once a $4,000 program but now can often be found on eBay for under $40!

It is still a wonderful program for anyone who needs to work with really big images or to create complex silhouetting masks — and it runs the best that it ever has in Classic under OS 10.3.4.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 23, 2004
Here you are —

For just $31! < http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3 801&item=5705517630&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>

Just open the ivues using LP and save as tiffs or export as .psd files.
R
Ram
Jun 23, 2004
Just get the total shipping charges from this particular Canadian seller ("vintagekept") before you bid. I bought from her once.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections