Full screen mode bugs?…well its annoying…

P
Posted By
progress
Jun 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hit f, got your grey borders? good…now pan the document around, perhaps move it so that your palettes fit around it well, so perhaps its off center….now hit tab…erm, why isnt it where i left it??

every time you hit tab it jumps around up and down …place the mouse on specific point, forget you need a palette, hit tab..jump…mouse in the same position…erm no…tab..jump…tab jump…offs

oh and minimising the options bar doesnt help…but it does reveal a horizontal window scroller…is it supposed to?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

SW
Scott_Weichert
Jun 20, 2004
Well I see it moving up allow for the full screen, keeping rulers at the edges. With palettes visible it allows for the options bar. Turning off the options bar stops it from moving around, as expected. Seems to me Photoshop just wants to make certain you’re using as much screen real estate as possible and that the rulers are visible.

I’d hate to have rulers hidden by the options bar in full screen mode with palettes visible.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections