Posted By
JAY_MAC
Jun 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OSX.3.4 G5 1.6 PS CS,
Everytime I open up photoshop i get a "Could not import the clipboard due to a program" error 2X’s. Any ideas why? I guess Ill try trashing prefs but just curious what that might be caused by.

Thanks
J

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
progress
Jun 11, 2004
ive started to get these as well recently as well after a couple of osx updates (also 10.3.4 here)…cant pin it down, sometimes it does it sometimes it doesnt…notmally when in fact theres no image in the clipboard…

PS has been a little dicky after the past 2 updates…double clicking a file can take a few stabs before PS wakes up to it. Perhaps its a memory thing, perhaps its a permissions thing, i’ve done the permissions thingy…cant be arsed to do much more. Apart from driving a G5 im struggling to see what really OSX has actually delivered…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections