PF
Posted By
Phillip_Folck
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 plus Photoshop Album 2.0 at Best Buy two weeks ago. Tonight I tried to install Photoshop Elements and was told that I did not have the correct serial number. My CD case has two serial number labels, but both are the same number and are labeled for Photoshop Album. I did install Photoshop Album using the serial number but don’t know how to get the correct serial number for Photoshop Elements. Please advise.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ray
Nov 20, 2003
Phillip,

All ‘0’ are zeroes. 6 can be mistaken for 8 also (vice versa). Take a magnyfiying glass if it helps you 🙂
Else contact Adobe.

Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 20, 2003
Try calling this number. I suspect they can help, like they’ve done with a couple of other people who’ve had problems with serial numbers.

Adobe products general questions line (800-833-6687)
B
BobHill
Nov 20, 2003
Also, do NOT put in spaces when logging in the serial number. Make it all one number (which is a bummer), even if there are spaces in the labled number.

Bob
RJ
robert_jenkins
Nov 30, 2003
Just installed PE2 and after start page to select anything get error message "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into Drive A". Anyone else had this problem and how do I get rid of it and use PE2?
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 30, 2003
Robert,

Yes, someone else has a similar problem right now

Nancy S "Message:…Device\Harddisk1\DR1 keeps popping up" 11/30/03 9:32am </cgi-bin/webx?13/8>

but she hasn’t found a solution yet. She said she began getting the error message right after downloading something from a friend as she had been using the program without problems. Of course, it may have just been a coincidence, but it makes me wonder…

What OS are you using? It is always best to give some details about your system when posting a problem, it usually narrows down the possibilities some. Did you install with antivirus software disabled? Do you have a Walcom tablet installed?

Nancy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections