PF
Posted By
Phillip_Folck
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 plus Photoshop Album 2.0 at Best Buy two weeks ago. Tonight I tried to install Photoshop Elements and was told that I did not have the correct serial number. My CD case has two serial number labels, but both are the same number and are labeled for Photoshop Album. I did install Photoshop Album using the serial number but don’t know how to get the correct serial number for Photoshop Elements. Please advise.
R
Ray
Nov 20, 2003
Phillip,

All ‘0’ are zeroes. 6 can be mistaken for 8 also (vice versa). Take a magnyfiying glass if it helps you 🙂
Else contact Adobe.

Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 20, 2003
Try calling this number. I suspect they can help, like they’ve done with a couple of other people who’ve had problems with serial numbers.

Adobe products general questions line (800-833-6687)
B
BobHill
Nov 20, 2003
Also, do NOT put in spaces when logging in the serial number. Make it all one number (which is a bummer), even if there are spaces in the labled number.

Bob
RJ
robert_jenkins
Nov 30, 2003
Just installed PE2 and after start page to select anything get error message "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into Drive A". Anyone else had this problem and how do I get rid of it and use PE2?
NS
Nancy_S
Nov 30, 2003
Robert,

Yes, someone else has a similar problem right now

Nancy S "Message:…Device\Harddisk1\DR1 keeps popping up" 11/30/03 9:32am </cgi-bin/webx?13/8>

but she hasn’t found a solution yet. She said she began getting the error message right after downloading something from a friend as she had been using the program without problems. Of course, it may have just been a coincidence, but it makes me wonder…

What OS are you using? It is always best to give some details about your system when posting a problem, it usually narrows down the possibilities some. Did you install with antivirus software disabled? Do you have a Walcom tablet installed?

Nancy

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections