N
Posted By
nytrashman7618
Nov 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
not sure what i did but i just lost my color swatches. i only had the ones that came with PSE 2, but now there all gone. anyway i can get them back?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DS
Dick_Smith
Nov 4, 2003
not sure what i did but i just lost my color swatches. i only had the ones that came with PSE 2, but now there all gone. anyway i can get them back?

George, Try resetting your pallette locations.

Dick
N
nytrashman7618
Nov 4, 2003
not sure how to do that, could you please explain?
N
nytrashman7618
Nov 4, 2003
also just noticed that when i select filters or effects there is nothing there. oh what have i done………..
N
nytrashman7618
Nov 4, 2003
just tried to trash the entire PSE2 folder and reinstal the program. i get as far as where it asks for the system password and even though i enter it correctly it says something like error, refussed password or something like that. i KNOW i am entering the proper system password. glad i was able to at least save the original PSE 2 out of the trash even though i have no effect, filters etc.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Nov 4, 2003
George,

To reset your palette locations … go to Window (on the top line) then reset palette locations is right at the bottom of the drop down window.

If that doesn’t work then delete the preferences.

Wendy
N
nytrashman7618
Nov 4, 2003
i’m back in business 🙂 i repaired disk permissions and then i was able to re-install PSE 2, which works perfect and all my swatches, filteres etc are back where they belong. OH THE JOY OF IT ALL
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Nov 4, 2003
Glad you are back in business George …… 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections