SD
Posted By
Shrilly_Drabble
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I am trying to save an attached photograph that needs editing. It has a very prominent date across it that needs removing. But if I try saving the email I just get text objects. I seem unable to just save the JPEG.
Has anyone any ideas please.
Using Macintosh, OSX 10.2.8
TIA
Shrilly

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 2, 2003
If the image is an attachment, you should be able to drag its icon out on to your desktop. Once it’s there, open Elements and use File>Open to navigate to the image. It should then open in Elements and you can use the Clone tool to remove the date. If the picture is displayed in the body of the message, there should still be a setting somewhere within your e-mail program that will give you the option of either viewing attachments within the body or having them just display as attachments. (I know it sounds confusing, but it’s there, really!) Make sure you can find the icon for the attachment.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 2, 2003
the option of either viewing attachments within the body or having them just display

Not in mail.app. It mostly decidesabout this, whether you want it to or not, at least pre 10.3.

Anyway, if the image is embedded in the body of the email, control-click it and choose "download image to disk" from the little menu that pops up.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections