MV
Posted By
Maria_Valuch
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using IL 9 and Photoshop 6, while in class we using IL 10 and Photoshop 7. The teacher showed us how to copy paths from IL 10 (turning on AICB and Preserve Path), and pasting it into new Photshop file (paste path, then paste as pixels). Am I missing a step? I can do above steps in IL 9 and PS 6, but in PS path layer, I can’t select individual paths to make a new path layer in order to paint inside the path. Is there something in PS 6 preferences that should be set up, or is this an updated step that only IL10 and PS 7 can do together? By the way, I have PS7 but haven’t loaded it (PS7 doesn’t works on OS9 right??), but don’t have IL10. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 2, 2003
Maria, you’re on the Elements forum. There’s probably somebody here who knows, but it’s a little slow this morning, so you might get a quicker response by posting your question on either the forum for full Photoshop or the one for Illustrator.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections