SE
Posted By
stephen_ehre
May 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why is liquify taking over a two hours to work in CS? when I use Phototshop 7 it takes less than 5 minutes (1.5g of ram…G4) Help!! I use it a lot for my artwork and CS is usless to me if this continues. How can I speed it up a lot! Thanks! Steve

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
May 13, 2004
Make sure Background Processing is turned OFF in the File Browser, and do a search in this forum on the appropriate key words, like CS speed slowness, etc.
BH
bryan_hughes
May 13, 2004
Hi Stephen,

Also, please pass the specifics of the files (color mode, file size, mesh, etc.) on to me and I’ll see what I can turn up. Also, any additional information about your free hard drive space, memory allocated to Photoshop. and cache levels would be helpful.

Thanks,

-Bryan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections